Sunday, January 30, 2011

What is this?

Hi there. It's been awhile, hasn't it? In case you didn't notice, all previous entries are gone. Just gone.

Why you ask? Did I get up in the middle of the night and just delete them all? Was my dog or cats offended by some photos I may have posted of them at some point and they deleted them all?

No, neither of those things happened. It just disappeared. After some help from the kind people at Blogger/Google, it seemed that there was no way to bring the blog back. I was sad for sure. They were able to get me my original URL back, which I am extremely grateful for. I am just glad to be back. I have used other blog services and like blogger the best, so I was gonna be bummed if I was going to have to up and move somewhere else.

I am going to repost the first post I made for 2011 (thanks to a good friend who had it in their Google Reader still) and then I will have some posts of some new things for my shop for Valentines day.

Have I mentioned yet how good it is to be back?

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment