Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Time

Summer time. A time when the evening seems to go on forever, the weekends are spent running from one activity to the other, pretty much from dawn to dusk, every week a new summer most-see movie comes out, and hours are spent in the car traveling from to see families spread all over the country.

What does this mean for blogging? Unfortunately, it means for me that blogging has taken a back seat, again. I have been struggling getting into a grove of posting on a regular basis, but I am hoping to start to be able to now and stay in it. For the last two months, I have been helping my husband with his blog and getting things with it sorted out. The local scrapbooking store I worked at closed and I was focused on reorganizing my room with all the fun finds I brought home. I completed the Soul Restoration I class, which I took time to focus on me and step back from other things. All of these things have me back here, ready to refocus my efforts on my blog and my store, my mind and journal over flowing with ideas and things to try.

It's Harry Potter week in our house hold. Evenings are spent discussing the newest film, the books, and a future trip to Universal Studios to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This weeks Tasty Tuesday will actually be a Tasty Thursday post that will be up while I am sitting in a double feature of Deathly Hallows part 1 and then part 2 at midnight.

On Friday I will be introducing a new weekly feature I had mentioned a few months ago and that I have been getting ready to post on here, so I am looking forward to that. I have a weekend trip planned later this month that I will be sharing with you, and all other sorts of things.

I hope everyone is having a very lovely summer, I know I am. You can tell by my lack of blogging :)

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment