Monday, May 23, 2011

Two Crazy Dachshunds

A few weeks ago, the husband and I were recruited to dog sit my in-laws dog while they were away on vacation. They have a miniature dachshund name Barkley, who is just a year and a couple months younger than our own little miniature dachshund Dallas. The two have been around each other since Barkley went to live with my in-laws, so they are pretty good friends.

They have never spent this much time together though and the afternoon we were getting ready to take Barkley home, they decided to have one last drag-out play fight. To be honest, they really didn't horse around as much as I thought they would during the week, so I took advantage of our last few hours with our house guest to get some pretty funny pictures. Enjoy!

This is our guy Dallas


This was our house guest Barkley


And then the battle royale began...






I had a lot more pictures, but boy those dachshunds are fast, and they ended up pretty blurry.

When all was said and down, they were some pretty tired pups.




Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment