Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Time No Post

Yeah, it has been a week since I last posted. I have just been so busy it seems that I just haven't had a moment to sit down and do it. Sorry!

I did have a few things I wanted to share tonight and tomorrow we will be back with Tasty Tuesday.

A co-worker of the husband had asked me to do a Thank You card with a dog theme and a Thinking of You card for a person who likes candy and Pepsi. At first I really had no idea what I was going to do. I thought about it for about a week and this weekend inspiration struck and I was able to come up with two cards that I was really happy with, and more importantly so was the woman that bought the cards.












I hope the people that receive them like them as well! Later this week I will be sharing the card I made for the husbands birthday. 

Peace out *g*


No comments:

Post a Comment