Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday


Most of my Tasty Tuesday's are recipes that I make. Well, all of them have been up until now. Life the last week or so has been a whirl wind, so say the least, so I haven't had much of  a chance to do any fun cooking or baking and have been mostly making some of my old stand-bys. I promise to be back next week with something fun and homemade, but for now, here is this weeks unusual Tasty Tuesday.

Nick and I will once in a while anticipate a movies release (theatrical or blu ray) so much that we will plan our meals/snacks around it. Today is one of those days, marking the release of Tron Legacy and the original Tron came out on Blu Ray. We decided to have some fun snacks, things you would get from an arcade or concession stand. I went and got us coke slushies as well as...





Not the best food every, but something fun to do. We have plenty of left overs for when we watch the original one, most likely tomorrow night (we just watched the new one tonight). It is sometimes fun to do something different for dinner and snacks and make it fun. 

Just wait till you see what we have in store for Harry Potter this summer!

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment