Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Best Thing

Thursday nights are always low-key around our house. We usually stay up later than we should, but tomorrow is Friday, right? That means it's okay.

I am always interested in seeing what other people are currently reading or listening to, so I thought I would take a moment to share some of the things I am doing. Every Friday, over at Pop Candy, Whitney lists her (and the readers) best pop culture picks of the week. I am going to start doing something similar here, but yeah, I'm totally stealing the idea. I don't claim it to be mine! LOL! I don't know if I'll have a set day of the week that I'll do it or not. Maybe sometimes on Fridays, but maybe sometimes you'll get it early and it will be on Thursdays (like today). Maybe I won't do it every week, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. For now though, onto the best things I watched, heard, and read this week.

Best thing I watched: The Legend of Billie Jean. I had never seen it and I have no idea why. It was full of 80's goodness, and Lisa Simpson.


Best thing I heard: Adeles' new album 21. I love Adele, and I have not been disappointed with her newest album. There are some other new albums I need to check out too, but I just can't stop listening to this.


Best thing I read: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I read the entire story when The Pioneer Woman originally posted it on her blog, but that was a while ago, so it's been nice to go back and read it all through again, without the waiting in between chapters. The extra stuff that she has added in has also been enjoyed.


That reminds me! You have one more day to enter my giveaway for your very own signed copy of Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. Make sure to be entered by tomorrow night at midnight EST.

Hope everyone has a nice Friday!

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment