Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Little Word 2011

**The following is a post I made at the beginning of January but was lost when my blog went MIA. I am still doing this and wanted to repost it**

Beginning - 2008
Grow - 2009

These are my One Little Words from a few years ago. I didn't pick one last year, due to a lot going on at the time, but 2011 is looking to be a good year for us and I wanted to pick a word that reflected on how I wanted to live this year.

While the majority of last year was okay, it was filled with a lot of stressors that didn't really ever seem to go away until the very end of the year. One thing that I felt like was missing was the ability to just enjoy life. Sure, there were things that I enjoyed and plenty of times that were good, but it was struggle from day to day to be able to just sit back and enjoy the little things. There was always something larger hanging over head that took away from enjoying the simpler things.

So my One Little Word for 2011 is Enjoy! I am planning on joining Ali Edwards One Little Word class that runs the entire year, so there will probably be updates here from time to time.

Do you have a One Little Word for 2011?

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment