Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Do the Weekends Go?

I had plans to make some new cards for the shop this weekend. Since I had made ones for Valentines, I had been kind of on hiatus, due to other stuff in life creeping up.

After a long day out with Kai, though, I was pretty darn tired when I got home yesterday. I took a nap and then just hung around the house getting caught up on shows on the DVR and my recent arrivals from Netflix. I know, I suck.

I plan on getting some new stuff started this week and into the weekend, but I did make a quick card tonight that I am shipping off to the in-laws tomorrow, and I wanted to share it here.



I liked it so much, I plan on making a few for the shop!

Hope you all had a more productive weekend than I did, ha ha!

Peace out *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment